Frommer's San Francisco 2013
- Full-color throughout
- Free full-color, foldout map
- Completely updated every year
- Insider advice from our local experts who tell you where the locals go at night, where to find the best new restaurants and food trucks, where to take your kids, and the best free museum hours and other free attractions. You'll also here from local celebrities: Top Chef Just Desserts winner, Yigit Pura, reveals his favorite spots for sweets; Sommelier of the Year Eugenio Jardim shares his favorite wine bars, from budget to splurge; and drag queen Heklina gives quick takes on every single gay bar in the Castro!
- Where to find the best hotel at every price point, absolute best burrito in the Mission, the best Dungeness crab, the hippest new cocktail bars, the restaurants with the best ocean views, where to find the Bush Man on Pier 39 and other local oddities--plus full coverage of Napa, Sonoma, Berkeley, Oakland, Sausalito, Marin, Muir Woods and Mount Tamalpais.
- Insightful commentary on San Francisco's cultural icons, from Allen Ginsberg and Jack Kerouac to Ken Kesey's 3-Day Trips Festival to Harvey Milk and the gay rights movement--plus the best walking tours for discovering this history.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.
|Grouped Work ID||e029c04d-87b7-a93b-3c30-4d0e9224987a|
|Grouping Title||frommers san francisco 2013|
|Grouping Author||matthew poole|
|Grouping Language||English (eng)|
|Last Grouping Update||2021-10-28 04:07:45AM|
|Last Indexed||2021-10-28 04:43:53AM|
|Novelist Primary ISBN||9781118331705|
|available_at_aacpl||Online OverDrive Collection|
|detailed_location_aacpl||Online OverDrive Collection|
|owning_library_aacpl||Anne Arundel County Public Library Online|
|owning_location_aacpl||Online OverDrive Collection|
|publisher||John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.|
|series||Frommer's Color Complete|
|series_with_volume||Frommer's Color Complete||
|title_display||Frommer's San Francisco 2013|
|title_full||Frommer's San Francisco 2013|
|title_short||Frommer's San Francisco 2013|